Our income tax services include:-
- Tax Planning – Reducing the incidence of tax through legitimate and lawful tax planning and formulating tax efficient business strategies
- Consultancy – Opinion, advice and interpretation on various provisions of the ACT & RULES
- Procedural Compliance – As required under the statute including compilation and filing of various Tax returns
- Representation before the Tax Authorities for assessments
- Representation in Appeals before Commissioner Of Income tax( Appeals) and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
- Panel of professionals for handling tax matters in High Court and Supreme Court
- Transfer Pricing – Study, consultancy, advice on compliance including maintenance of prescribed records
- E-filing of Tax Returns
We offer services in the following areas:-
- Opinion – Opinion & Advice on various provisions of the Act, Rules and Notifications
- Procedural Compliance – As required under the statute including compilation & filing of returns and representation before Authorities
- Service Tax On foreign enterprises – Incidence and compliance
- Export/Import of Services Rules
- Cenvat Credit Rules – Applicability and Compliance
A value added tax (VAT) is a form of consumption tax. From the perspective of the buyer, it is a tax on the purchase price. From that of the seller, it is a tax only on the value added to a product, material, or service, from an accounting point of view, by this stage of its manufacture or distribution. The manufacturer remits to the government the difference between these two amounts, and retains the rest for themselves to offset the taxes they had previously paid on the inputs.
We provide following services in the field of VAT(Value Added Tax):-
- Legal Opinion
- VAT Audit
With the help of our team of financial and legal experts, we are able to undertake numerous projects on preparing Project Report for Finance Arrangement. This helps us in providing our clients with the best financial solutions for maximum benefits. We render these services in compliance with the concerned norms and guidelines.
Our organization has gained prominence for offering Project Reports services that is extensively in demand in various sectors. We provide our clients with Project Report for Finance Arrangement and CMA Data for CC Limit services. For total customer satisfaction, we provide these services in personalized manner to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
We provide tax planning services to both businesses and individuals designed to minimize tax liabilities and maximize after-tax income. Through year-round tax planning, our staff will help you pay the least amount of taxes possible while maintaining compliance with tax laws and regulations. Our firm is dedicated to staying up-to-date to tax codes and ever-changing regulations, making it easier for you to plan tax savings accordingly and keep more of what you earn.
We provide tax planning services to help businesses and individuals with:-
- Trust and estate planning/compliance
- Succession planning
- Identifying tax exemptions
- Minimizing total tax liability on assets and investments
- Preserving wealth and grow investments
- Reducing taxes on retirement benefits
- Deferring income to lower expenses
- Alternative minimum tax planning
Every Company is mandatorily required to comply with Registrar of Companies (ROC) by filing various online forms on the website of the ROC ( Ministry of Corporate Affairs), providing financial and other details of the company periodically. At times, this periodical filing of forms with ROC becomes a pain for Start-Ups and Small to Medium Level companies, as they are not very sure of details to be filed in these forms, selection of forms also becomes big hassle.
We have the team of experts, having expertise in Company Law Matters assisting many businesses all over India, in their company law matters.
Given below is the list of few events in which compliance with ROC is required:-
- Change in Authorised / Paid up Capital of the Company.
- Allotment of new shares / transfer of shares / invitation to subscribe for shares.
- Issue of shares to the Directors / employees of the Company.
- Subdivision of face value of the shares of the Company.
- Investment in share / other securities. Giving Loans to other Companies.
- Change in composition of the Board of Directors.
- Appointment of Managing / whole time Director and payment of remuneration.
- Payment of remuneration to Director / his relative / firm of the Director etc. are contracting with any of the above.
- Loans to Directors / Members or to firms / companies where they are partner / members respectively. Giving loans to Companies under same management.
- Opening / closing of bank accounts or change in signatories of Bank account.
- Change in terms of the Loan taken earlier.
- Full payment of the amount of loan taken against the property of the Company.
- Acceptance of deposits from Directors / members of their relatives.
- Executing the documents under the common seal of the Company.
- Sale or purchase of the fixed assets of the Company.
- Entering into new business / Partnership.
- Alteration of memorandum and articles of association of the company.
- Doing the business with a non resident or a foreign citizen.
- Convening the meetings of the Company. Submission of the resolution to any other third party / any authority, maintenance of board meeting minutes book.
- Maintenance of minutes of general meetings and its attendance.
- Amalgamation of the Company with other company.
- Shifting the registered office of the Company from one place to other.
- Appointment or change of the Statutory Auditors of the Company.
- Agreement entered by the shareholders of the Company where Company is a Party.
Company Secretarial / Compliance
We have a team of qualified Company Secretaries who bring with them their experiences from large and small in-house teams and other professional service providers, here at FCS Services we have the experience and technical knowledge to provide a fully comprehensive company secretarial service
Our services include:-
- Company Formation
- Appointed Company Secretary
- Annual Compliance
- Registered Office Facility
- Company Law Compliance
- Company Secretarial Support Services
Cost Audit and Cost Compliance Certification is a statutory requirement for all companies including foreign companies’ u/s 591 who are into manufacturing, processing, production and mining.
Our services of Cost Compliances not only fulfil statutory requirements but are helpful beyond that. We assist management in key decision making related to costing and pricing. Services are offered across all industries covered under the cost audit orders issued by the MCA. Thorough understanding of business processes and ERP systems remain the key to our services of cost audit so as to align its objective with management’s objective.
Our cost audit services are:-
- Cost Minimization
- Wastage Reduction
- Indentifying deficiencies in the cost recording system
- Performance Appraisal
- Product Re-pricing
- Product Mix Decisions